Dessert Potluck and Meet-up Reminder

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      Hi friends,

      This is a reminder for the events tomorrow.
      We'll meet around 6pm at Blossoming Lotus, and
      then we'll go to my house for the dessert potluck
      which starts at 7pm. Here are the addresses:

      http://www.blossominglotus.com/contact_portland.htm
      925 NW Davis St., Portland, OR 97209
      inside "Yoga in the Pearl"
      Telephone: 503-228-0048

      Potluck address:
      50 SE 62nd Ave.
      (1 block south of E. Burnside)
      503-234-2435

      Today I received a copy of Gabriel Cousens'
      new book, I can't wait to read it! Info is
      on these two websites-

      http://www.treeoflife.nu/spiritualnutrition.html

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=therawdiet-
      20&path=ASIN/1556434995/qid=1112907543/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1

      Mike