Vancouver Raw potluck-party

  • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 2:08 PM

      HI All again,

      Wow, what a great raw month this is!  In addition to the two regularly scheduled potlucks, this Wednesday 7 PM at Mike's 50 SE 62nd, is this month a DESERT potluck after a 6 PM meet-up at Blossoming Lotus 925 NW Davis (inside Yoga in the Pearl) and next Tuesday's, still scheduled to be a full meal potluck also at 7 PM, at 4715 NE 17th (off Alberta) we are all invited to a great Raw Food Pot Luck and NonViolent Communication Video.  Everybody welcome, please come.

      Address:
      10215 NE 28th Circle
      Vancouver, WA 98662

      Our Hosts will be Jenna, Penny Sue, Cindi, and John

      You can contact Jenna at <genesisx_21@...> 360-254-8703

      and John at 503-610-8382

      Here are the directions

      From  North of Vancouver
      I-5 to I-205 South to Mill Plain Exit
      LEFT onto Mill Plain..to Chkalov
      Now follow the directions below the line:

      From Portland
      I-205 N to Mill Plain East (this is a split exit so stay to the right but once you  actually are on the Milll Plain East exit get in the left lane…you will turn Right going one way…and then left at the very next light which is the Chkalov Light)
      Now follow the directions below the line:

      I-5 N from Portland
      I-5 N to Hiway 14 just across the I-5 bridge
      Follow Hiway 14 until you see signs for I-205 North
      Follow I-205 North to the first exit which is Mil Plain
      I-205 N to Mill Plain East (this is a split exit so stay to the right but once you  actually are on the Mill Plain East Exit get in the left lane…you will turn Right going one way…and then left at the very next light -Chkalov
      Turn Left at Chkalov
      Now follow the directions below the line:

      LEFT onto Chkalov (stoplight)... Fred Meyer's is on the right)
      LEFT onto Burton ---28th Street(StopLight).... (there are two different street signs)
      RIGHTonto 103rd Avenue it is the second street to the RIGHT
      LEFT onto 28th Circle (it is the second street to the left and is a cul-de-sac)
      We are the second house on the left...bright blue two story...
      You may park in the cul-de-sac or on 103rd Ave.
      Jenna FIsher
      10215 NE 28th Circle
      360-254-8703

    • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez