Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 263

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 11:08 PM
      Aw, thanks, gang!  :)  Wow, I really get a sense of how many people read the paper when I hear back from the most unexpected quarters that they saw my picture...

      Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 263

      This sounds like a great idea. I think Wednesdays might be good, since the Alberta Potluck is on a Tuesday (REMINDER: APRIL 19TH 7PM).

      PS. Congrats Celeste on the great POPPA article in the Oregonian. You make us proud!

      becca

      Do you Yahoo!?