just corn

  • Becca LeTourneau
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 11:08 PM

      does anyone know if the freeze-dried products like 'just corn,' 'just peas,' 'just tomatoes,'etc. are raw? I've become addicted to the just corn and now am starting to wonder. i don't know anything about the freeze drying process.

      thanks - becca

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Becca LeTourneau
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 11:08 PM

        does anyone know if the freeze-dried products like 'just corn,' 'just peas,' 'just tomatoes,'etc. are raw? I've become addicted to the just corn and now am starting to wonder. i don't know anything about the freeze drying process.

        thanks - becca

        Yahoo! Messenger
      • Celeste Crimi
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7 11:16 PM
          Another one of those things where I don't know the answer, but I kinda suspect that even it's raw, it's not living.

          But how should I know....look how long that mammoth that was caught in the ice was preserved!  He was freeze-dried, in a way... :)

          What does your gut instinct tell you?  I tried one of those products (don't remember which vegetable) and my instinct told me that it wasn't raw.  But, who knows. I guess there's nothing to do but email the company.

          Celeste