Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 263

  • Becca LeTourneau
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005

      This sounds like a great idea. I think Wednesdays might be good, since the Alberta Potluck is on a Tuesday (REMINDER: APRIL 19TH 7PM).

      PS. Congrats Celeste on the great POPPA article in the Oregonian. You make us proud!

      becca

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2005
        Aw, thanks, gang!  :)  Wow, I really get a sense of how many people read the paper when I hear back from the most unexpected quarters that they saw my picture...