Re: Meet-up next Monday?

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
      Awesome--thanks for being open-hearted about this, Mike.

      I would love to do this Wed night....I think I would probably bring the
      Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough I just invented...unless something else strikes
      my fancy in the meantime... :)

      Sweetly,
      Celeste

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2005
        I think I could make it to this, sounds like fun...

        Stan

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Snyder" <snyder68@h...>