Re: [RawPortland] Meet-up next Monday?

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 10:18 AM
      Idea:  what if we combined the Mon/Tues event with the Wed event?

      Since the Blossoming Lotus closes so early...what if we all met there at 6 or so on Wed, had some juice or something (or even dinner), and then headed to your place, Mike, for either main course or dessert?

      A progressive dinner sounds like fun!  :)  And we've often said that it would be a blast to have a 'just desserts' potluck sometime, if you wanted to go that route...

      What do you think?

      Celeste Crimi
      Beaverton
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7 11:34 AM
        Hi Celeste,

        This idea could work. It would be fun to have a 'Just Desserts'
        potluck! The dessert birthday potluck last year was amazing!

        On Wed., I could prepare a dessert the night before and then
        head to the Blossoming lotus after work. I'm going to make
        some chocolate fudge with the delicious coconut oil I just picked
        up from Sue.

        For everyone interested, RSVP by e-mailing me your preferred
        day to meet up, Mon., Tues., or Wed.

        Mike

        >From: "Celeste
        >
        >Idea: what if we combined the Mon/Tues event with the Wed event?
        >
        >Since the Blossoming Lotus closes so early...what if we all met there at 6
        >or so on Wed, had some juice or something (or even dinner), and then headed
        >to your place, Mike, for either main course or dessert?
        >
        >A progressive dinner sounds like fun! :) And we've often said that it
        >would be a blast to have a 'just desserts' potluck sometime, if you wanted
        >to go that route...
        >
        >What do you think?
        >
        >Celeste Crimi
      • Celeste Crimi
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7 11:39 AM
          Awesome--thanks for being open-hearted about this, Mike.

          I would love to do this Wed night....I think I would probably bring the
          Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough I just invented...unless something else strikes
          my fancy in the meantime... :)

          Sweetly,
          Celeste

          > This idea could work. It would be fun to have a 'Just Desserts'
          > potluck! The dessert birthday potluck last year was amazing!
          >
          > On Wed., I could prepare a dessert the night before and then
          > head to the Blossoming lotus after work. I'm going to make
          > some chocolate fudge with the delicious coconut oil I just picked
          > up from Sue.
          >
          > For everyone interested, RSVP by e-mailing me your preferred
          > day to meet up, Mon., Tues., or Wed.
          >
          > Mike
          >
          >>From: "Celeste
          >>
          >>Idea: what if we combined the Mon/Tues event with the Wed event?
          >>
          >>Since the Blossoming Lotus closes so early...what if we all met there at 6
          >>or so on Wed, had some juice or something (or even dinner), and then
          >>headed to your place, Mike, for either main course or dessert?
          >>
          >>A progressive dinner sounds like fun! :) And we've often said that it
          >>would be a blast to have a 'just desserts' potluck sometime, if you wanted
          >>to go that route...
          >>
          >>What do you think?
          >>
          >>Celeste Crimi

        • Stan
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8 8:42 AM
            I think I could make it to this, sounds like fun...

            Stan

            --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Snyder" <snyder68@h...>