Meet-up next Monday?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hi folks,

      Sorry I didn't follow through with the meet-up,
      I've had a busy week! Would you like to meet up
      next week? If you'd like to meet up at blossoming
      lotus next Monday, email me with an RSVP and I'll
      make a reservation.

      It closes at 7pm so we should probably meet at 6pm.
      I could also meet up on Tuesday evening, let me know
      if you prefer that day.

      Mark your calendars for the next raw potluck, next
      Wednesday, April 13. We are moving out of our house
      on April 30. I might be hosting potlucks at my new
      house but I'm not sure yet.

      The potluck address is 50 SE 62nd Ave.
      Time: 6:30pm to 9pm

      I'll post a reminder email next week. Have a great day!

      Mike
    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
        Idea:  what if we combined the Mon/Tues event with the Wed event?

        Since the Blossoming Lotus closes so early...what if we all met there at 6 or so on Wed, had some juice or something (or even dinner), and then headed to your place, Mike, for either main course or dessert?

        A progressive dinner sounds like fun!  :)  And we've often said that it would be a blast to have a 'just desserts' potluck sometime, if you wanted to go that route...

        What do you think?

        Celeste Crimi
        Beaverton

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
          Hi Celeste,

          This idea could work. It would be fun to have a 'Just Desserts'
          potluck! The dessert birthday potluck last year was amazing!

          On Wed., I could prepare a dessert the night before and then
          head to the Blossoming lotus after work. I'm going to make
          some chocolate fudge with the delicious coconut oil I just picked
          up from Sue.

          For everyone interested, RSVP by e-mailing me your preferred
          day to meet up, Mon., Tues., or Wed.

          Mike

          >From: "Celeste
          >
          >Idea: what if we combined the Mon/Tues event with the Wed event?
          >
          >Since the Blossoming Lotus closes so early...what if we all met there at 6
          >or so on Wed, had some juice or something (or even dinner), and then headed
          >to your place, Mike, for either main course or dessert?
          >
          >A progressive dinner sounds like fun! :) And we've often said that it
          >would be a blast to have a 'just desserts' potluck sometime, if you wanted
          >to go that route...
          >
          >What do you think?
          >
          >Celeste Crimi
        • Celeste Crimi
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2005
            Awesome--thanks for being open-hearted about this, Mike.

            I would love to do this Wed night....I think I would probably bring the
            Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough I just invented...unless something else strikes
            my fancy in the meantime... :)

            Sweetly,
            Celeste

            > This idea could work. It would be fun to have a 'Just Desserts'
            > potluck! The dessert birthday potluck last year was amazing!
            >
            > On Wed., I could prepare a dessert the night before and then
            > head to the Blossoming lotus after work. I'm going to make
            > some chocolate fudge with the delicious coconut oil I just picked
            > up from Sue.
            >
            > For everyone interested, RSVP by e-mailing me your preferred
            > day to meet up, Mon., Tues., or Wed.
            >
            > Mike
            >
            >>From: "Celeste
            >>
            >>Idea: what if we combined the Mon/Tues event with the Wed event?
            >>
            >>Since the Blossoming Lotus closes so early...what if we all met there at 6
            >>or so on Wed, had some juice or something (or even dinner), and then
            >>headed to your place, Mike, for either main course or dessert?
            >>
            >>A progressive dinner sounds like fun! :) And we've often said that it
            >>would be a blast to have a 'just desserts' potluck sometime, if you wanted
            >>to go that route...
            >>
            >>What do you think?
            >>
            >>Celeste Crimi

          • Stan
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8, 2005
              I think I could make it to this, sounds like fun...

              Stan

              --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Snyder" <snyder68@h...>