RE: [RawPortland] Re: Not Quite Portland..Is that Okay?

  • Janelle Orchid
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 24, 2004

      Wow! You have some of that Algae left? I would love to buy a bottle from you! Lets get together soon!! i would like to attend this presentation...can I rsvp with you? Will you tell me more about it? See you soon. Janelle

      >From: "Mike" <snyder68@...>
      >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [RawPortland] Re: Not Quite Portland..Is that Okay?
      >Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:19:31 -0000
      >
      > > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Tanja von Hannover wrote:
      > > I'm in the Other Side of the state, Klamath Falls. Is that okay?
      >
      >Hi Tanja,
      >
      >    That is okay, welcome! This group is open to everyone. I've read
      >about your town and I eat the blue-green algae from Klamath Falls. I
      >have some extra bottles of E3 Live if anyone is interested. I don't
      >have any more room left in my freezer!
      >
      >  I had fun at the Eden Health Ministry potluck last week. Paul Nison
      >gave a great presentation. Next month they are hosting the children
      >of the Raw Family, Sergie and Valya Boutenko. They are authors
      >of "Eating Without Heating", I've made many delicious recipes from
      >their book. If you'd like to attend please RSVP with the Iijimas by
      >Saturday, April 10 by phone or e-mail:
      >(503) 518-3632
      >info@...
      >
      >This is from the newsletter:
      >Sergei and Valya Boutenko Food Preparation Class
      >Saturday, April 17, 5pm- 7pm at Eden Health Classroom
      >Join renown authors and chefs Sergei and Valya for a 2-hour course on
      >quick and easy live food preparation! Learn how to make the most
      >needed recipes: Crackers, Live entrees, cheese, soups, salad
      >dressings, milk, milk shake, pudding, cakes, candy, ice cream, and
      >more! Cost is $25 and includes recipes and food.
      >http://www.sergeiandvalya.com
      >http://www.rawfamily.com
      >
      >I've been playing around with this neat little tool:
      >http://www.shazzie.com/raw/nutrition/index.shtml
      >"Free dietary analysis
      >Excel spreadsheet (97 or later, zipped) which analyses your daily
      >food intake. Made especially for raw fooders by John "the science
      >bit" Coleman"
      >
      >   Have a great day!
      >
      >  Mike

      Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee´┐Ż Security.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 24, 2004
        Hi Lori and Janelle,

        Eden Health Ministries address is 20349 S. Leland Rd. in Oregon
        City, OR 97045. For directions, more information, and R.S.V.P.
        Contact Crystal Iijima, 503-518-3632, info@...

        It is located off I-205 exit 10, pretty close to Clackamas Community
        College. Don't use mapquest because the directions are not accurate.
        It is about a 30 to 40 minute drive from downtown Portland, if anyone
        is interested in carpooling to the Sergei and Valya event give me an
        e-mail or call. Have a great day!

        Mike
      • L W
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 24, 2004
          thanks mike, i am interested in going to that event...  if time allows.

          gratefully,

          lw

             Eden Health Ministries address is 20349 S. Leland Rd. in Oregon
          City, OR 97045. For directions, more information, and R.S.V.P.
          Contact Crystal Iijima, 503-518-3632, info@...

          It is located off I-205 exit 10, pretty close to Clackamas Community
          College. Don't use mapquest because the directions are not accurate.
          It is about a 30 to 40 minute drive from downtown Portland, if anyone
          is interested in carpooling to the Sergei and Valya event give me an
          e-mail or call. Have a great day!

            Mike

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Betty
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 25, 2004
            Hi everyone!

            Mike, if you want to car pool driving the truck again,
            I'm up for that. When is this event and is it free?

            I'll be placing an ad in the paper soon looking for
            child care clients, and when I start doing that again
            I'll be pretty tired by the end of the day it will be
            harder for me to get motivated to go anyplace so I
            should make the best of my free time now.

            I found the cutest house on 72nd that is right across
            from Mt. Scott community Center, I hope I get it..it
            will be avail. for rent May 1st. It even has a glass
            green-house with piped in water!

            Love,
            Prism (Betty)

            --- Mike <snyder68@...> wrote:
            > Hi Lori and Janelle,
            >
            > Eden Health Ministries address is 20349 S. Leland
            > Rd. in Oregon
            > City, OR 97045. For directions, more information,
            > and R.S.V.P.
            > Contact Crystal Iijima, 503-518-3632,
            > info@...
            >
            > It is located off I-205 exit 10, pretty close to
            > Clackamas Community
            > College. Don't use mapquest because the directions
            > are not accurate.
            > It is about a 30 to 40 minute drive from downtown
            > Portland, if anyone
            > is interested in carpooling to the Sergei and Valya
            > event give me an
            > e-mail or call. Have a great day!
            >
            > Mike

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
          • prismkitten
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 25, 2004
              Hi Mike,

              I just went back to the email with the details of that event and it
              costs $25.00, so I think I'll pass on it. I may need every penny for
              the house rental and other bills.

              Love,
              Prism