New poll for RawPortland

  • RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25 11:46 AM

      o Weekday Evening: 7pm
      o Saturday 12 noon
      o Saturday 1pm

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
        RawPortland group:

        Should the Raw Adventure Weekends (potluck & hike) in the
        Gorge happen again this summer?

        o Yes
        o No
        o On a Saturday
        o On a Sunday

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Annette
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2005
          As you've already been notified, I've added a poll to determine
          interest in the Raw Adventure Weekend in the Gorge.

          Over the past two or three summers, we have hosted a potluck and hike
          out near our home in the Columbia River Gorge (just east of
          Stevenson). Although interest is always high, attendance is usually
          low. I am submitting the poll to see whether you would be interested
          and what day would work best for you.

          This has usually been a hike first, followed by the potluck. People
          not interested in hiking joined us later for the potluck. We usually
          met around noon and often I was saying "goodbye" to the last person
          around 7PM.

          From most places in Portland, the beautiful drive out is an hour or less.

          Many of the places we go to hike require the Forest Service's Trail
          Pass -- either about $30 annually or $5 daily, so it works well to
          carpool.

          Thanks for taking time to vote in the poll so I can work on my
          calendar for the summer.

          Annette
        • RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 16, 2005
            RawPortland group:

            If the Potluck & Hike in the Gorge were to be revived, which
            weekend most often would work for you?

            o First Weekend
            o Second Weekend
            o Third Weekend
            o Fourth Weekend

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 7, 2005
              RawPortland group:

              Dan Hoyt, co-founder and chef of Quintessence raw foods
              restaurant in New York City, would like to visit Portland
              in September or October 2005. He will put on a showcase,
              food demo, and Q & A session if there are enough people
              interested.

              Check out his incredible website with food photographs,
              http://www.raw-q.com

              If you want to see Dan and learn how to make the best food
              in the world, vote in the poll! He won't come here if you
              don't vote!

              o Yes!! I want to attend Dan's workshop and learn how to make the best food on the planet!
              o No, I don't like raw gourmet foods and won't be attending.

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!