Re: Vita Mix question...

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 25, 2005
      Hello Christopher Ann,

      > Where is Blossoming Lotus located?

      It is located in NW Portland,
      http://www.blossominglotus.com/directions_portland.htm
      new location in downtown Portland at
      Yoga in the Pearl, a space for healing
      and renewal.

      925 NW Davis St.
      Portland, OR 97209
      503-228-0048

      I'm not sure on the Vita-mix differences.
      I'm a distributor for
      http://www.rawfoodequipment.com ,
      email me if you'd like to purchase some
      equipment.

      Mike

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Ann <blar@p...>
      wrote:
      > Hello all, I am considering purchasing a Vita Mix and am deciding
      between
      > the 4500 which has only high and low and the 5000
    • Stan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2005
        In reference to the Vita-Mix question, I have a 5000 and use the
        variable speed constantly, I find it very usefull and I really like
        the control of the continuasly adjustable speed so much better than
        predefined incremental steps like a traditional blender. Hope that
        my input is of use...

        Stan

        wrote:
        > Hello all, I am considering purchasing a Vita Mix and am deciding
        between
        > the 4500 which has only high and low and the 5000 (quite a bit more
        > expensive) which has variable speeds from 1-10. The 1-10 option
        sounds
        > better, of course, but in my regular blender, is not that
        different from
        > speed to speed. Interested in hearing your experiences with
        either and/or
        > both. Thanks,
        > Christopher Ann
        >
        > PS Where is Blossoming Lotus located?
      • Annette
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 26, 2005
          > --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Ann <blar@p...>
          > wrote:
          > > Where is Blossoming Lotus located?

          In Yoga in the Pearl, 925 NW Davis 503-228-0048
        • Stan
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2005
            BTW you can get a reconditioned 5000 directly from the vitamix
            website, with complete 7-year warranty for $329.

            http://www.vitamix.com/household/products/super5000/choicerecon.html

            Stan