coconut oil

  • Sue Nackoney
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 20, 2005
      Hi all

      I've sold all the coconut oil, till next time...

      but I've gotten a lot of questions about the coconut
      oil in general that I won't have time to answer
      individually. Maybe this could be the beginning of a
      thread...

      Start with this question:
      "I'm new to raw. What do you use coconut oil for?"

      My easy answer is to put it in your smoothie in the
      morning (1 T) or less and see if you like it!

      I also put it in raw brownies, raw cheesecake,
      sometimes a coconut sauce over "stir raw" veggies.
      Gabriel Cousin's Rainbow Green Living Food Cuisine
      book has lots of recipes with coco oil. so good for
      you too!

      Sue

    • C Sage
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 21, 2005

        coconut is very versatile dear ones. Yes use it in smoothies, add it to salad dressing, a quick topping on your berries and fruits, as a spread on dehydrates breads, as a quick energy source. I eat 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil/butter when I ned the boost. This Good Fat is awesome for massage oil or as a tooth paste/cleaner along with Himalayan Crystal Salt. Use you imagination.

        Brother Sage

        RADICAL IMMUNE SYSTEM FORMULA! IT WORKS MIRACLES! Recommended by Holistic Doctors and Veterinarians for People, Pets and Livestock. http://brothersage.com 720-628-2167

        >From: Sue Nackoney <rawmacnutmama@...> >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com >Subject: [RawPortland] coconut oil >Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:10:27 -0800 (PST) > >Hi all > >I've sold all the coconut oil, till next time... > >but I've gotten a lot of questions about the coconut >oil in general that I won't have time to answer >individually. Maybe this could be the beginning of a >thread... > >Start with this question: >"I'm new to raw. What do you use coconut oil for?" > >My easy answer is to put it in your smoothie in the >morning (1 T) or less and see if you like it! > >I also put it in raw brownies, raw cheesecake, >sometimes a coconut sauce over "stir raw" veggies. >Gabriel Cousin's Rainbow Green Living Food Cuisine >book has lots of recipes with coco oil. so good for >you too! > >Sue > > > >__________________________________ >Do you Yahoo!? >Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball. >http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
      • Jenna Stephens
        Message 3 of 10 , May 24, 2007
          I'd love a gallon, too.
          Jenna
          Message 4 of 10 , May 25, 2007
            Thanks Jenna.  You are the second to respond.  I am hoping for at least one more and hopefully two more people to take a gallon and then I will take two, completing the case.   Anyone else????
            Celeste

            On May 24, 2007, at 7:38 PM, Jenna Stephens wrote:

            I'd love a gallon, too.
            Jenna

          • Tanya Petrich
            Message 5 of 10 , May 28, 2007
              If no one else is interested, I am sure that Jenna and I could split one more gallon---right Jenna? I'd prefer only one, but if it's a matter of being able to order or not, we'll certainly take another to fill the quota!
              Thanks,
              Tanya

              Subject : Re: [RawPortland] coconut oil

              Date : Fri, 25 May 2007 08:22:33 -0700

              From : Celeste Tanit <blar@...>

              To : RawPortland@yahoogroups.com

              Thanks Jenna. You are the second to respond. I am hoping for at

              least one more and hopefully two more people to take a gallon and

              then I will take two, completing the case. Anyone else????

              Celeste

              On May 24, 2007, at 7:38 PM, Jenna Stephens wrote:

              > I'd love a gallon, too.

              > Jenna

              Love Games? Gamesville is Waiting for You...
              Free Online Games, Fat Cash $ Prizes
              Plus Bingo, Solitaire, Poker & Much More! http://www.gamesville.com
            • Jenna Stephens
              Message 6 of 10 , May 30, 2007

                sure, I'd split another. Thought I'd mention this, too- you know it's hot out when the coconut oil in your cupboard is runny! My kids got it all over the floor today while rubbing it on their bodies. :)
                Jenna

                Date : Fri, 25 May 2007 08:22:33 -0700

                From : Celeste Tanit <blar@pacifier. com>

                To : RawPortland@ yahoogroups. com

                Thanks Jenna. You are the second to respond. I am hoping for at

                least one more and hopefully two more people to take a gallon and

                then I will take two, completing the case. Anyone else????

                Celeste

                On May 24, 2007, at 7:38 PM, Jenna Stephens wrote:

                > I'd love a gallon, too.

                > Jenna

                Love Games? Gamesville is Waiting for You...
                Free Online Games, Fat Cash $ Prizes
                Plus Bingo, Solitaire, Poker Much More!
                http://www.gamesvil le.com

                Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              • heather
                Message 7 of 10 , May 31, 2007
                  hey all

                  I could be very interested, but am confused about the
                  cost.....if you are still needing another person,
                  maybe drop me a line with $$ needed....
                  thanks!
                  all the best
                  Heather
                  --- Jenna Stephens <kayakjen@...> wrote:

                  > sure, I'd split another. Thought I'd mention this,
                  > too- you know it's hot out when the coconut oil in
                  > your cupboard is runny! My kids got it all over the
                  > floor today while rubbing it on their bodies. :)
                  > Jenna

                  http://sims.yahoo.com/
                • Tanya Petrich
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 25, 2007
                    Hello All!
                    Over the summer, Celeste Tanit was kind enough to order and deliver gallon containers of raw organic virgin coconut oil from Wilderness Family Naturals. It was delicious and I am almost through my gallon already! I am wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested in ordering more from this company. Here is the website:

                    http://www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com/virgin_coconut_oil_centrifuged.htm

                    You can check out the product and then email me as soon as possible if you would like to go in on a bulk order. A case discount applies if we order 6 (gallon) containers and then you also get free shipping. I would take 1 gallon and am hoping we can get together enough people to get the case discount. I will be happy to place the order and then try to deliver to a "central" location for anyone who wants some. Please let me know as soon as you can as I only have 1 pint left and will be out soon! :)

                    Thanks,
                    Tanya Petrich
                  • Gabrielle
                    Message 9 of 10 , Oct 26, 2007
                      I'll take one gallon. Let me know how to pay and pick it up.
                      Gabrielle Chavez

                      Tanya Petrich wrote:

[...]

                      http://www.eset.com

                      http://www.eset.com
                    • Joan Lulich
                      Message 10 of 10 , Oct 26, 2007
                        HI Tania,

                        I bought mine from Tropical Traditions.  They had a deal, 2 gallons for $100 plus shipping ($20).  I don't know if they still have the deal going.

                        I made a coconut fudge with coconut oil, walnuts, pecans, dates, vanilla bean,and raw honey.  It is the healthiest dessert I've ever eaten!

                        I'm reading the book Coconut Cure right now.  It says smother your bodies with the stuff.  It will cure anything.

                        Joan

                        http://mail.yahoo.com