Rod’s Raw Food Prep Class

  • beefree@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Rod's Raw Food Prep Class
      Sign Up Now

      http://www.leafcuisine.com

      Our first course has been a great success. We had to turn away people
      from the first class so sign up soon for the next course starting on
      March 6th from 10-1 and running for 3 alternative Sundays. I plan to
      run this series every two months, so if you miss one you can always
      make it up.

      The first class is on March 6th and will concentrate on the
      practicalities of starting a raw food lifestyle, the science and
      philosophy behind raw foods, transitioning to a raw foods diet and, of
      course making food. I will teach fundamental concepts, recipes and
      processes including sauces, soups, dips, sprouting and smoothies.

      The second class will be two Sundays later on the March 20th and will
      complete the first level of the course. We will go more into recipes
      and processes and especially into dehydrating. By the end of this
      class you will be raw foods independent.

      The third class of the series will be two Sundays later on the April
      3rd. In this class I will teach many recipes including more advanced
      recipes and a 4-course meal. This is for people who would like to
      expand their skills and recipe knowledge.

      Cost per class is $60 individually or $150 for the full course. There
      are no prerequisites. Gift Certificates are available and can be used
      to give a class or the full course. Class will start promptly at 10 AM
      so be sure to have registered and paid before then. This can be done
      before class or any time at Leaf Cuisine. Please bring a notebook and
      pen to class. The food we make in class is shared and additional food
      is supplied.

      I'm looking forward to this class. Hope to see you there.

      Rod

      Classes will be held at Leaf Cuisine, 11938 W. Washington Blvd., Los
      Angeles, CA. 90066. Please go to "leafcuisine.com" for maps and
      directions. Call 310 390 6005 for more information or to sign up.