:: SmartMonkey Foods upcoming classes ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      Our next SmartMonkey Foods uncoooking class is on
      March 25th.
      Ede and I hope you can make it!

      The menu follows below with info on our other upcoming
      classes:

      In Portland, OR:
      Friday, March 25th, 6-9pm

      Chefs Ani and Ede talk about seasonal menus and the
      importance of organics, come enjoy a great evening of
      delicious raw foods.

      MENU - Mexicali Raw
      Made in Mexico Milk
      Avocado Cilantro Salad
      Mexican Squash Rice
      Living Burrito with Baja Cheeze
      Carob Crunch Torte

      Call Whole Foods Markets' Housewares Dept for info.
      (503) 525-4343
      (1210 NW Couch at 12th Street, Portland, OR)

      In Portland, OR:
      Friday, April 29th, 6-9pm

      Chefs Ani and Ede talk about seasonal menus and the
      importance of organics, come enjoy a great evening of
      delicious raw foods.

      MENU - Thai in the Raw
      Carob Strawberry banana Smoothie
      Tom Kha Soup
      Marinated Spinach Salad
      Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce
      Mango Pie

      Call Whole Foods Markets' Housewares Dept for info.
      (503) 525-4343
      (1210 NW Couch at 12th Street, Portland, OR)

      In Seattle, WA:
      Friday, May 6th, 6.30-8.30pm
      $35

      Chef Ani Phyo returns at your request to perform her
      magic with raw, living cuisine. Let SmartMonkey Foods
      answer your questions, taste their expertly prepared
      seasonal menu and enjoy a great evening of delicious
      raw foods.

      MENU - Cinco de Mayo Raw-Style
      Made in Mexico Milk
      Mixed Greens in Cesar Dressing
      Living Burrito with Baja Cheeze
      Mango Pie

      Call Whole Foods Markets' Salud Cooking School for
      info.
      (206) 985-1500
      (Roosevelt Square, Seattle, WA)

      =====