Living Food Seminar at the Vancouver Wild Oats...

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2005

      To anyone who might be interested in attending the living food seminar I am doing this coming Monday Feb 21st...

      Living Foods and Raw Plant Based Foods:
      NOT just another "New" Fad Diet...
      But, a DELICIOUS and HEALTHY WAY OF LIVING that is here to stay!

      The seminar is FREE...with some food samples.

      When:    Monday February 21 7:00 PM
      Where:   Vancouver Wild Oats in Fisher's Landing (on the Southwest corner of 164th and Mill Plain)

      Sorry, I did not send this sooner...but, I thought that most of you probably know more about this lifestyle than I do...I am still learning!   Then, I decided to let you know about it...because, you may know someone who would like to know more about the vegan raw food lifestyle!

      Blessings!  Janna