Misinformation on Supplements: CODEX

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2005
      Everyone...

      This e-mail was recently sent to me...I thought that you might be interested!  Janna

      Subject: Misinformation on Supplements: CODEX

      There appears  to be some misinformation about supplements and the control over them. Everyone should go to the following website and then pass this on.  My mistake and I apologize. I have read numerous sources that claim that this regulation will happen in June of this year.  Read and decide for yourself.