need hand-holding

  • gwenntiana
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      Hi to all,

      I'm looking for someone who can work with me over a month or two to
      help me transition into raw - kind of like a raw foods personal
      coach. I have most of the equipment, and have made a couple
      attempts on my own, but need help around getting a routine going and
      establishing what actually works for me. My schedule is
      challenging. I have an 8 year old son and would like find ways to
      work with his needs/desires as well.

      If you have a solid raw foods background and have done coaching or
      teaching in the past, of if you know someone local who might be able
      to assist me, I sure would like to hear from you.

      Many thanks!
      Gwenn

      reply to: gwenntiana@...