Re: Plastic question

  • charlie_brush
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15 2:32 PM
      I am going to purchase one of these water bottles...

      http://www.kleankanteen.com/

      Charlie

      --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "chai_mama@j..."
      <chai_mama@j...> wrote:

      > I recently read that plastics #3, 6 and 7 are ppotentially health
      hazards--this includes polycarbonate (Nalgene). I am wondering what
      folks are using in place of these, esp. for backpacking, etc. (where
      lightweight water bottles are essential)?
      > thanks!
      > blessings,
      > Leslie
    • christine
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16 11:47 AM
        not lightweight, but i love those french limonade bottles - a
        regular size glass bottle with a rubber stopper. a friend made a
        macrame holder and it works well!

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "charlie_brush"