Plastic question

  • chai_mama@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2005
      I recently read that plastics #3, 6 and 7 are ppotentially health hazards--this includes polycarbonate (Nalgene). I am wondering what folks are using in place of these, esp. for backpacking, etc. (where lightweight water bottles are essential)?
      thanks!
      blessings,
      Leslie
    • charlie_brush
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2005
        I am going to purchase one of these water bottles...

        http://www.kleankanteen.com/

        Charlie

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "chai_mama@j..."