Re: [RawPortland] Raw-friendly doctors

  • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2005
      Hi Kathleen, you might try Lori Stargrove, 503-526-0397, she is not raw but
      understands and is friendly to the movement while well versed in
      naturopathic family care. I've referred a lot of women to her over the
      years, all were pleased. On the other hand, Alexandra Dementro, also a
      naturopath 503-806-9646, was at the Tsunami Benefit Dinner you attended
      last Wednesday. I was told by the person who passed on their seat to her
      that she is raw frinedly.

      Hope to see you at the Alberta Raw Curious potluck on Tuesday, Feb
      15. 4714 NE 17th 7PM

      In Light and Love, Thomas

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2005
        Thank you all for your input! Much appreciated!
        Kathleen