Raw-friendly doctors

  • Kathleen Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2005
      Hi guys,
      Now I have another info request. I'm looking for a doctor to monitor my progress as I go raw. I'm not particularly looking for an MD, was thinking more of a Naturopath or a Chiropractor. What is essential is that they be raw-friendly and fasting-friendly. Other things being equal, would much prefer a woman. I know this question came up a while back, but the responses were apparently sent to the individual, not the group; at least I couldn't find them.
      Kathleen
    • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2005
        Hi Kathleen, you might try Lori Stargrove, 503-526-0397, she is not raw but
        understands and is friendly to the movement while well versed in
        naturopathic family care. I've referred a lot of women to her over the
        years, all were pleased. On the other hand, Alexandra Dementro, also a
        naturopath 503-806-9646, was at the Tsunami Benefit Dinner you attended
        last Wednesday. I was told by the person who passed on their seat to her
        that she is raw frinedly.

        Hope to see you at the Alberta Raw Curious potluck on Tuesday, Feb
        15. 4714 NE 17th 7PM

        In Light and Love, Thomas

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2005
          Thank you all for your input! Much appreciated!
          Kathleen