Fw: PS_ VEGANS ARE NOW BEING IMPRISONED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ! THA...

  • Kathleen Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2005
      I sent this post on the plight of the Andressohn's to a friend of mine in
      Florida, who is something of a mover and shaker, and a very compassionate
      helper of those in need.Thought you would be interested in the her response.
      Kathleen

      > Dear Kathleen,
      >
      > lt took a day or so to research this. l'm sure they're going to be fine,
      > although the ordeal has been horrendous. Their attorney is Ellis Rubin.
      > THERE
      > IS NONE BETTER! l'm quite sure that after the trials (there's another one
      > in
      > May), Ellis Rubin will sue everyone in sight and come up with a bundle
      > for
      > them. (l can't imagine they'd be convicted, unless they can't prove that
      > their
      > baby died of a birth defect.) lncidentally, Mrs. Andressohn is currently
      > pregnant with a daughter who will be born in April. And l wouldn't be
      > surprised
      > if it wasn't Rubin who got that stuff on the internet. This is all
      > happening
      > in Miami-Dade County, which is barely a part of the U.S. lt's almost
      > totally
      > Cuban, and they think they're under Salic law rather than English Common
      > Law.
      > Corruption rampant down there. As long as you know someone's
      > brother-in-law,
      > you're OK. They just ran out the best airport manager in the country
      > because
      > she wouldn't turn a blind eye to all the graft at the airport. That's
      > such a
      > bad airport, that even Miamians fly into Ft. Lauderdale. We're growing by
      > leaps and bounds, and they're going downhill.
      >
      > Fondly, BJ
      >
      > PS l WILL keep an eye on this.
      [Kathleen sez: when it comes to keeping on eye on things, there isn't anyone
      better than BJ, so all in all, they're in good hands. However, that doesn't
      mean they don't need our support as they go through this ordeal.]