Raw Valentine's Day Aphrodesiac Dinner at Chaco Canyon!

  • Chris Maykut
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Ok, ok we've gotten so many emails about it that we're going to do it: our first Raw Valentine's Day Dinner at Chaco Canyon!  We're going to do it in style -- SIX tempting aphrodisiac-laden courses that will invigorate your palate and... well, your appetite as well.  As an added bonus, we will have renowned local chef Shakti Parvati in the kitchen rolling Ume Boshi Sushi for the occasion.

      Reserve early, as there will be only 14 tables available all night!  We will have two seatings, at 5pm and 7:30pm.

      RAW APHRODISIAC DINNER - Monday, February 14th.

      Opener

      Herb-Laden Salad with Grapefruit and Spinach Dressing

      First Course

      Carrot Croquettes with Fennel Aioli and Watercress

      Intermezzo

      Pomegranate Sorbet

      Second Course

      Ume Boshi Sushi Rolls

      Third Course

      Almond-Asparagus Gado Gado

      Dessert

      Carob Truffles, Stuffed Dates and Cardamom Pears

      $25 per person

      __________________________________

      To make a reservation, either call us at (206)522-6966, or email the following information to us at facetphoto@...:

      1. Your name

      2. Your party size

      3. The time you wish to attend

      4. Your phone number

      5. Any dietary restrictions you may have

      Thanks and happy Valentines´┐Ż Day to you!

      Chaco Canyon Cafe
      Corner of 50th and Brooklyn
      4759 Brooklyn Avenue NE
      Seattle, WA  98105