Rejuvelac in Lou's Lemon Ginger Blast...

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005

      HOWDY EVERYONE!

      About a week or so ago, someone asked me the question..."Is it OK to put Rejuvelac in Lou's Lemon Ginger Blast instead of water?"  At the time, I was not sure of the answer.  So, when I finally had the opportunity to ask Lou about it...I did.  Lou said that he has put Rejuvelac in the "Blast" many times over the years..."Yes, it is good for us to drink the "Blast" that way."  But, he also said that it does not taste very good.

      Enjoy!

      Janna