Re: [RawPortland] VEGANS ARE NOW BEING IMPRISONED

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
      Re: [RawPortland] VEGANS ARE NOW BEING IMPRISONED
      Hello,

      There has been mention of a new web site, rawfriends.com, on many email lists recently, including RawPortland. The web site asks for support to help the Andressohn family, which is fighting a legal battle over the death of their infant and the raising of their children, regarding their raw food diet.

      I was asked to place a link on my website (soystache.com) to rawfriends.com.

      Before doing so, I wanted to verify the web site was, indeed, supporting the Andressohns. I have been following this case through the media since it began. I called the office of Rubin Ellis in Miami, the Andressohns' attorney. I spoke to Andrew Fields, an attorney from California, helping with the case. He spoke very highly of Willa and Steven, who run RawFriends.com. He also spoke highly of many others, such as Rubin Ellis, who are working together to help the Andressohns, donating legal help, transportation, and housing, etc.

      I just wanted members of this list to know, if you had any concerns about the web site, rest assured, they seem to be doing a great deal to help support the Andressohns through this ordeal. The web site helps raise funds for the effort. Apparently books, etc. have been donated to the cause, which are available on the web site.

      Jeff
      President, SoyStache.com
      Author, Vice Cream

      * RawFriends.com - Designed specifically to help people and support rawfamilies or individuals in need. We are currently working on supporting a Florida couple, the Andressohns, who were unjustly treated for choosing a raw food lifestyle. http://www.rawfriends.com