teleseminar with Dr. Flora

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2005
      Hello friends,

      Thank you, Janna, for Lou's Lemon Ginger
      Blast recipe. I love this drink and I make
      it quite often. Lou's presentation at the
      festival was incredible.

      I am very excited to announce that Dr. Flora
      is joining me in a teleseminar next Monday,
      Jan. 24,

      Time: 5pm-6pm pacific

      Sign up at
      http://www.therawdiet.com/drflora.html

      This is limited to the first 50 people, and it
      will fill up!

      This will be interactive and you can speak
      personally with Dr. Flora.

      These are some of the topics we will cover:

      * Dr. Ann Wigmore's favorite weeds (lambsquarter,
      purslane, dandelion) mature(pink)buckwheat

      * The dangers of eating bean sprouts that have
      not developed dark green leaves

      * Blending instead of juicing

      * Home ripening pineapple for it's juice. How and
      When to Drink Pineapple Juice and It's Benefits

      * The importance of internal cleansing if one is
      going to make a radical change in one's diet

      * Energy soup

      * And Much More!!

      I encourage you to read or skim over "The Best of
      Dr. Flora" so you will be familar with the topics
      we will be discussing->

      http://www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?f=12&i=32280&t=32280

      Mike Snyder