Boutenko event in Portland

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hello friends,

      I hope to see you at the potluck this evening.

      I have exciting news! Igor and Victoria Boutenko
      will be in Portland on Wednesday, February 9. You
      can view the flyer on the group website by clicking
      on "Files", the web address is

      Here are the details:

      Tsunami Benefit Living Foods Dinner and Lecture

      Sponsored by: Christ the Healer United Church
      of Christ; Share the Love Catering

      Wednesday, February 9, 2005 6pm-8pm

      Location: Cedar Hills United Church of Christ
      11695 SW Park Way (At Cedar Hills Blvd)
      Portland, OR 97225

      Dinner Menu:

      Appetizer: Mini Pecan Cheese Balls
      Soup: Cream of Parsnip with Flax Croutons
      Entree: Raw Tower Sandwich
      Dessert: Lemon Poppy Seed Tarts with
      Macadamia Nuts Cream

      Victoria and Igor Boutenko from Ashland, OR,
      will serve raw gourmet dinner and will talk
      and answer questions about "How to Inspire
      Children and Adults to Eat Healthier"

      Minimum Donation: $12 - 12,000 ($25 suggested)

      Make Checks Payable to
      Asia Tsunami Relief Fund, c/o
      CTHUCC, POB 219141 Portland, OR 97225

      Reservations Required in Advance!
      RSVP to: Christ the Healer, UCC 503-650-4447

      Mike Snyder
      http://www.therawdiet.com