Raw Foods Potluck near Alberta Street!

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      Just wanted to remind you about the raw foods potluck
      at my house this Tuesday, January 18th.

      Find us at 4715 NE 17th (1.5 blocks south of Alberta
      on 17th street between Going and Wygant)

      Please include ingredients for your dishes.

      We look forward to seeing all of you of Tuesday!

      Warm Regards,

      Shannon

      http://mail.yahoo.com