:: SmartMonkey Foods newsletter ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14 10:23 AM
      SMARTMONKEY FOODS Newsletter

      1. Thank you!
      2. upcoming UnCooking Classes
      3. SmartMonkey Foods UnCookbook: The Art of Raw,
      available NOW!

      1. Thank you!

      Thank you to all our wonderful customers who've
      supported our special events over the past two years,
      and our weekly dinners over the past year and a half!

      SmartMonkey Foods will be taking a few months to
      restructure the way we work so that we can even better
      service the needs of our growing customer base!

      We'll resume our weekly dinners again in the spring.
      In the meantime, please enjoy our packaged foods and
      uncooking classes.
      For a list of our Portland stores, please visit:

      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      As always, we'd love to hear from you....so feel free
      to send us an email or give us a call!

      2. upcoming UnCooking Classes

      at Whole Foods Markets:
      Portland, OR - Friday, Jan 28th, 6-9pm
      Seattle, WA - Friday, Feb 25th, 6:30-8:30 pm

      Winter Wonderland with Smart Monkey Foods
      Chef Ani Phyo returns at your request to perform her
      magic with raw, living cuisine. Let SmartMonkey Foods
      answer your questions, taste their expertly prepared
      seasonal menu and enjoy a great evening of delicious
      raw foods.

      Menu:
      Ginger Almond Nori Roll
      Mushroom Miso Soup
      Red Cabbage & Kale Slaw
      Banana Crunch Cobbler with Carob Sauce
      Vanilla Coconut Shake

      For more information and to register, call the Salud
      Cooking School at Whole Foods Markets:
      - Portland, OR - (503) 525-4343 - 1210 NW Couch at
      12th Street
      - Seattle, WA � (206) 985-1500 Ext. 325 - Roosevelt
      Square

      3. SmartMonkey Foods UnCookbook: The Art of Raw,
      available NOW!

      Our uncookbook�s available from us at our uncooking
      classes and on our website:

      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      Enjoy your weekend, and we hope to see you all soon.
      Ani
      Ani Phyo
      SmartMonkey Foods | Organic Vegan Living Cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      (503) 236-7878 office

      =====
      SmartMonkey Foods
      organic living cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      503-236-7878

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • ani phyo
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2005
        SMARTMONKEY FOODS Newsletter
        March 23rd, 2005

        1. SmartMonkey Foods� uncookbook - The Art of Raw -
        �in the Willamette Week!
        2. Upcoming uncooking classes in Portland and Seattle
        3. Tasting this Saturday at Rainbow Grocery in San
        Francisco

        1. SmartMonkey Foods� uncookbook - The Art of Raw -
        �in the Willamette Week!

        Look for our write up in this week�s Willamette Week,
        page 41:

        Bite Club
        TEEMING MUTANT NICHE-Y COOKBOOKS

        Edible Complex
        BY KELLY CLARKE

        Health Nuts + Recovering Pyromanics = SmartMonkey
        Foods' The Art of Raw. Bite Club has already
        grudgingly admitted how tasty local raw-foods chefs
        Ani Phyo and Ede Schweizer's uncooked dishes can be,
        from flax-seed pizza and fake "cheez" to sweet unbaked
        apple pie. Now stove-phobic home cooks can try out a
        select bunch of their cool, blender-friendly recipes.
        Heck, they've even got a recipe for sunflower-seed
        p�t�-for your dog's raw diet.

        The Art of Raw is available at:
        Mirador (2106 SE Division St)
        Food Front Co-op (24th and NW Thurman)
        And on our website: http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

        2. Upcoming uncooking classes in Portland and Seattle

        In PORTLAND, OR: Friday, April 29th, 6-9pm
        Chefs Ani and Ede talk about seasonal menus and the
        importance of organics, come enjoy a great evening of
        delicious raw foods.

        MENU - Thai in the Raw
        Carob Strawberry banana Smoothie
        Tom Kha Soup
        Marinated Spinach Salad
        Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce
        Mango Pie

        Call Whole Foods Markets' Housewares Dept for info.
        (503) 525-4343
        (1210 NW Couch at 12th Street, Portland, OR)

        In SEATTLE, WA: Friday, May 6th, 6.30-8.30pm, $35
        Chef Ani Phyo returns at your request to perform her
        magic with raw, living cuisine. Let SmartMonkey Foods
        answer your questions, taste their expertly prepared
        seasonal menu and enjoy a great evening of delicious
        raw foods.

        MENU - Cinco de Mayo Raw-Style
        �Made in Mexico Milk
        �Mixed Greens in Cesar Dressing
        �Living Burrito with Baja Cheeze
        �Mango Pie

        �Call Whole Foods Markets' Salud Cooking School for
        info. (206) 985-1500
        �(Roosevelt Square, Seattle, WA)

        3. Tasting this Saturday at Rainbow Grocery in San
        Francisco

        Chef Ani will be at Rainbow Grocery in SF this
        Saturday, March 26th, from 11-2pm offering tastes of
        their most popular live food protein energy bars.
        Please stop by and say hello!

        Tasting: March 26th, Saturday
        Rainbow Grocery
        1745 Folsom St
        11am-2pm

        Ede and I look forward to seeing you all soon!
        Have a wonderful week,