Alberta Raw II

  • beccaletourneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Hi again!

      I hope everyone had a wonderful time during the holidays. Now it's a
      new year and there are already lots of opportunities for us raw-
      foodies. we raw-foodies? hmm..

      Thanks to Mike for getting the initial word out about the NE potluck.
      My server has been up and down so many times, I'm getting dizzy.
      Since it's up right now, I'm hurrying to get all the information out.

      The next Alberta Raw Potluck will be Tuesday, the 18th of January at
      7pm. It will be held at Shannon's house: 4714 NE 17th Ave., right off
      of Alberta Street.

      Please bring your own plate, as well as a 100% raw dish to share with
      the ingredients listed. Everyone is welcome. RSVPs are encouraged,
      but not required.

      Thanks also to Thomas and Gabrielle for all your help finding this
      great new location.

      See you soon!

      Becca