Raw Curious Potluck, Announcing a New eZine!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      Hello friends,

      I hope you all had a wonderful holiday
      season! I had a great time in Michigan
      visiting family and friends.

      Potluck info is below...

      I just created a new website and eZine!
      I sent out my first eZine yesterday, you
      can read it here->
      http://www.rawfoodsupport.com/read.php?f=12&i=48111&t=48111

      The eZine features info about my teleseminar
      with Alex (www.rawguru.com) and Bryan
      (www.rawinten.com), there is an interview with
      Cherie Soria (author of Angel Foods), a recipe
      from Bryan's new book "Raw In Ten Minutes", and
      an article I wrote about raw sweeteners.

      ~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~

      Mark your calendars for the 11th monthly Raw
      Curious Potluck! I can't believe it's almost
      been a year since I started hosting them.

      Date: Wednesday, January 12, 2005

      Where: 50 SE 62nd Ave., Portland (1 block
      south of E. Burnside)

      Time: 6:30pm to 9pm

      Contact: mike@... 503-234-2435

      Hosted by: Thomas & Gabriel, Mike, and roomates
      Charlie and Chrissy.

      Please make sure your dishes are 100% raw vegan
      and list the ingredients next to your dish. A
      simple fruit or veggie salad is always welcome.
      Everyone is welcome and please bring friends!
      The potluck is for people eating the raw diet
      (aka Live-it) as well as those curious about it.

      Some of the dishes we had at the previous potlucks
      include fruit, salads, pizza, spaghetti, carrot cake,
      chili, blueberry pie, lasagna, and much more!

      I was thinking about doing a theme or contest for the
      potluck, such as a cookie exchange, a chili un-cook-off,
      a pie un-baking contest (with prizes for the best pie!),
      but there may not be enough time to put it together.

      Also, mark your calendars for the next potluck in
      NE Portland, 7pm on Tuesday Jan. 18. More info will
      be provided soon.

      If you can't make the potluck, I hope
      to see you at Celeste's POPPA Party
      on January 15! It will be great fun!