Thank You

  • hollywand77
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      Just wanted to thank every one who responded in suggesting a mercury-
      free dentist. It helped so much and I got so many recommendations.
      I am looking forward to being raw and mercury free.
      Thanks again
    • C Sage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        ps...drinking lots of Goji Juice: Helps prevent gum dis-ease & bad mouth
        bacteria
        http://sage.freelife.com

        Let Your Health and Immune Thrive in 2005 DRINK GOJI ! ! !

        Brother Sage