E3 Live- anyone want to buy some?

  • Sue Nackoney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Howdy folks

      I bought some E3 Live just last month and am realizing
      that its going to take me a long time to go through
      their 5 bottle minimum order... so if any of you out
      there are curious about the effects of this amazing
      blue-green algae but don't want to place that big of
      an order, I'm hoping to sell a couple of these
      bottles. I'm selling them for $29 each. I'm not making
      any money on this, just covering shipping I paid when
      I bought them. The size is 16 oz, and it is the
      liquid type that you store in the freezer. (It is in
      my freezer now) You would have to be able to come by
      my house in NE Portland or I could meet you somewhere
      because it needs to stay frozen.

      I have had a great experience with E3 Live, especially
      noticable was some eczema I had just disappeared after
      a month, and some other deficiency issues I had
      disappeared also.

      If you want to learn more, go to http://www.e3live.com

      Sue

      http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com