New RAW RECIPE BOOK: RAW IN TEN MINUTES

  • goodbryan2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2004
      Hi Portland! Love the HUGE RAW scene there, I have a new Raw Recipe
      book you will LOVE TOO! Please feel free to e-mail me about anything
      RAW!

      I will go on a national tour and do booksignings, events, demos of
      the food from RAW IN TEN MINUTES I would like to visit your group!
      Please e-mail me directly!

      http://www.Rawinten.com

      Over 150 pages and over 80 Raw Organic Living Recipes that are all
      under 10 minutes and $10. Totally innovative, new recipes
      That are all unique, fast, easy, modeled to look and taste just
      like all of your favorite "cooked""baked""deep fried"
      comfort and junk foods but it is
      Raw Living Organic Bliss!
      It only looks and tastes like your favorite comfort and junk
      foods but is an adventure into "Super Foods",
      High vibrational cuisine that will amplify your Yoga,
      Creativity, Beauty, Anti-Age You Naturally and
      Rejuvenate You! The all natural Fountain of Youth,
      to ignite your Spirit and Re-energize your Soul! Fast,
      quick, easy, fun all RAW IN TEN MINUTES! Health is
      your ultimate Wealth so share the gift of health
      with your friends, family and loved ones with
      RAW IN TEN MINUTES
      With up to the minute information about
      nutrition, health and more!

      This is the FUTURE OF RAW Living Gourmet Foods now! Even more living
      enzymes, nothing is dehydrated so you save time and energy its all
      under 10 minutes and ready to serve, it hydrates you, totally new
      concepts, techniques and innovations, will make RAW mainstream, easy,
      fast and fun! Join in the RAW Living Adventure: RAW IN TEN MINUTES

      Bliss and blessings,
      Bryan
      http://www.Rawinten.com