RE: [RawPortland] Digest Number 204

  • Virginia Pryor
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hi -

      I have been going to Dr. Heppler at A Advanced Dental on McLoughlin, near
      Milwaukee, for the past several months. I only have one more mercury filling
      left to get removed. He has been doing only composite fillings for the last
      15 years, and refuses to do mercury fillings (so he is an expert at this). I
      like him and his staff - they are very friendly and peronable (and I have
      built up a huge fear of dentists!) He is also accepting new patients, as far
      as I know. HealthQwest is who recommended him to me. The number is
      503-659-3003.

      Best of luck -

      Virginia

      >From: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [RawPortland] Digest Number 204
      >Date: 27 Dec 2004 17:54:38 -0000
      >Message: 1
      > Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:46:50 -0000
      > From: "hollywand77" <hollywand77@...>
      >Subject: a good dentist
      >

      >Hello :)
      >
      >Does anyone know of a good biological/holistic dentist that they
      >recommend in Portland or surrounding area. I am particularly
      >interested in having my mercury fillings removed.
      >
      >Any recommendations or related experiences are much appreciated.
      >Thank you very much
    • alan mikoleit
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2004

        > Hello :)
        >
        > Does anyone know of a good biological/holistic dentist that they
        > recommend in Portland or surrounding area. I am particularly
        > interested in having my mercury fillings removed.
        >
        > Any recommendations or related experiences are much appreciated.
        > Thank you very much

        Doct. Jeffreis in the Lake Oswego area just off of I-5 and 217. I hade 18
        taken out by him many years ago.

        Alan
      • vitalenergetics@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 27, 2004
          I've been to Tim Chapman - downtown Portland and Jeffrey Williamson in Lake Oswego and I know Larry Heppler is also mercury free/ eco oriented. I also had a lot of dental  work done in Mexico not that I recommend it.  Feel free to call if you want to ask questions.
          Devin -503-709-0819