a good dentist

  • hollywand77
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hello :)

      Does anyone know of a good biological/holistic dentist that they
      recommend in Portland or surrounding area. I am particularly
      interested in having my mercury fillings removed.

      Any recommendations or related experiences are much appreciated.
      Thank you very much
    • margaritaaaaaa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2005
        Hi, there,

        I believe that there is a Dr. Williamson in Portland who is holistic
        and removes mercury fillings...