You're Invited!

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2004
      Come one, come all!

      I'm always looking for an excuse to make money to help animals and January, 15, 2005 is no exception. I'll be celebrating 3 years of eating only vegan, raw and living foods with a big party at my house (expecting 100 friends and well-wishers before the night is through).

      Instead of giving me hostess gifts and presents, invitees will be asked for a minimum $10 donation to POPPA (for more info about POPPA please visit www.POPPAinc.org) per person.

      Guests will enjoy good company and a buffet of delicious food I'll put together from my collection of original raw, vegan recipes. Maybe Spanish Rice, Caesar Salad, Tortilla Soup, Chips & Guacamole, and Taco Salad, with a Chocolate Layer Pudding Cake for dessert.  Certified Organic ingredients whenever possible, of course!

      Plans also include a quiet room in the back of the house to escape the crowd and view animal-friendly videos and movies such as Raw Gourmet Dishes Simplified, The Witness or Peaceable Kingdom.

      And of course, we'll be accepting cash or checks made out to POPPA for our Recycled Yardage pet bandanas and possibly some other choice POPPA merchandise, as well.

      My raw family means a lot to me and I would love to have everyone's company and support. The party will be held in West Beaverton at 5470 SW 149th Ave, 7-11pm Saturday, January 15.

      Dress: Whatever makes you happy.
      Pets:  Please leave them at home (my dog and cat are king and queen of their domain).
      Kids:  Under close supervision only, please.
      Smoking:  Outside only, clean up your butts.
      Alcohol:  Wine is raw/vegan--you're welcome to bring some if you'd like.
      Drugs:  NO WAY!!

      For directions and to RSVP, please email me at spay@.... Looking forward to seeing you and yours!

      Celeste Crimi
      Vice President
      POPPA (Pet Over-Population Prevention Advocates), Inc
      PO Box 5721
      Beaverton OR 97006
      503-626-4070
      www.POPPAinc.org