Looking for good naturopath

  • nanbibler
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Hi there,
      I am looking for a good naturopath to help me with brain chemical
      balancing...especially with using amino acids to balance the brain
      chemistry. I am on Gabriel Cousens Phase I Raw program and am
      recovering from years of sugar addiction. Does anyone know of a good
      naturopath who is good at using amino acids & supplements to restore
      depleted brain chemistry? If they are raw-friendly and are familiar
      with Dr Cousens' work that would be a major plus!
      Please email me if you can recommend someone!
      Thanks,
      Nan in Vancouver
      nanbibler@...