Thanks Mike

  • lovelypapaya2004
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2004
      Thanks for starting this group!
      Does everyone know about the raw food day at Food Front Co-op this
      Saturday? There will be plenty of samples, and my friend Kerry is
      doing a food demo.
    • lovelypapaya2004
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 19, 2004
        By the way, that was a message from me!

        Have a great day,
        Anna (Anabear)
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2004
          Thank you for joining Anna and Prism!

          I love the name Lovelypapaya2004. I'm happy to hear that raw foods
          will be served at Omega Gardens next month. I've become friends with
          one of the owners, Lyle. He is very friendly and he has a great salad
          bar. I've been telling him to serve a raw soup, I hope Kerry has a
          good recipe for one.

          You can post your business website to the group, Prism. Thank you
          again for the Rawsome Orange shirt, it is beautiful!

          I just called about the Food Front event, it is postponed until
          early to mid-March.

          http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com/events.html "Tastings
          P O S T P O N E D !!
          SMF Tasting at Food Front Co-op this Saturday, Feb 21st. 11am to 4pm
          has been postponed. Please check back here soon for updated info for
          RAW tasting at Food Front.
          Food Front Coop, 503-222-5658
          2375 NW Thurman St, Portland"

          Mike

          --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, "lovelypapaya2004"
          <annaroseh@h...> wrote:
          > Thanks for starting this group!
          > Does everyone know about the raw food day at Food Front Co-op this
          > Saturday? There will be plenty of samples, and my friend Kerry is
          > doing a food demo.
        • Betty
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 19, 2004
            Hi Anna, and Mike,

            Oh too bad about the raw food tasting being postponed.
            I had written that info. down as I had planned on
            making it to that one. Oh well..

            Thanks Mike about the offer to post my clothing line
            site. I'll post a link to your group on my site too.

            Glad you like the Rawsome! shirt Mike.

            Love,
            Prism

            http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools