Raw Oils

  • grouppastime
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
      Does anyone have some raw oil they can spare? I only need an ounce so
      i would rather not have to buy a whole container. Coconut or oilve oil
      would work. Let me know if you have some. Thanks.

      Leif
    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
        Hi Leif!

        Did you know that People's Food Coop sells Honey Heaven Arbequina, first cold pressed, certified organic, blah blah blah oil in bulk?  You can get as much or as little as you'd like.  That's probably just as easy as arranging a meetup with someone...

        Celeste Crimi
        Beaverton OR