Newsletters, Re: diabetes and raw

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
      Hi folks,

      Thank you all for attending my potluck! I had a great time hosting
      it, all the food was delicious! I'm looking forward to the next one.

      Here are some great living food newsletters just released.

      http://www.rawguru.com/html/issue5.html
      RawGuru's Newsletter - Issue 5:
      Interviews with Cherie Soria, David Favor, & Ibrahim Gencay.
      Recipes ("Hot" Chocolate, Pomegranate Power Punch, Chewy Cacao
      Gingerbread Cookies, Apple Valley Kale Salad, & Brazil Nut
      Pancakes );
      Articles (SUPERrawFOODS, Raw Food Diet Explodes Across Australia, The
      BioPhotonic Scanner, How Clean is the Water You Drink?, The Christmas
      Diet?)

      http://www.treeoflife.nu/cafenewsletter2.html - New Issue 2
      http://www.treeoflife.nu/cafenewsletter1.html - Issue 1
      The Tree of Life Cafe newsletter-
      New Recipe Book Release, News Bytes/ Research, Hydrogen Peroxide -
      Update, Are Buckwheat Greens Toxic?, EPA & chemical industry, Recipes-
      Pumpkin Soup, Raw Cement
      AKA: Mineral Rich Black Sesame Dressing, Luscious Brazil Mylkshake

      Hi Melissa,

      I'm not sure of any information on raw foods and diabetes. The
      Boutenko Family discuss reversing diabetes in their book "The Raw
      Family" You could find a good naturopathic doctor on this website-
      http://www.ncnm.edu/b2alumniandfriends/referrals.cfm

      Maybe phase 1 of Rainbow Green will help?
      http://www.treeoflife.nu/cafer.html
      http://www.treeoflife.nu/cafea4.html

      Good luck!

      Mike