diabetes and raw

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
      Blessings everyone.

      Does anyone have information on acquiring diabetes and then reversing
      the dis-ease by eating raw. In your opinion is it necessary to visit
      a doctor for diagnosis or can someone simply change their diet if
      they suspect they have diabetes.

      Enjoy your day,

      Melissa
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
        Hi folks,

        Thank you all for attending my potluck! I had a great time hosting
        it, all the food was delicious! I'm looking forward to the next one.

        Here are some great living food newsletters just released.

        http://www.rawguru.com/html/issue5.html
        RawGuru's Newsletter - Issue 5:
        Interviews with Cherie Soria, David Favor, & Ibrahim Gencay.
        Recipes ("Hot" Chocolate, Pomegranate Power Punch, Chewy Cacao
        Gingerbread Cookies, Apple Valley Kale Salad, & Brazil Nut
        Pancakes );
        Articles (SUPERrawFOODS, Raw Food Diet Explodes Across Australia, The
        BioPhotonic Scanner, How Clean is the Water You Drink?, The Christmas
        Diet?)

        http://www.treeoflife.nu/cafenewsletter2.html - New Issue 2
        http://www.treeoflife.nu/cafenewsletter1.html - Issue 1
        The Tree of Life Cafe newsletter-
        New Recipe Book Release, News Bytes/ Research, Hydrogen Peroxide -
        Update, Are Buckwheat Greens Toxic?, EPA & chemical industry, Recipes-
        Pumpkin Soup, Raw Cement
        AKA: Mineral Rich Black Sesame Dressing, Luscious Brazil Mylkshake

        Hi Melissa,

        I'm not sure of any information on raw foods and diabetes. The
        Boutenko Family discuss reversing diabetes in their book "The Raw
        Family" You could find a good naturopathic doctor on this website-
        http://www.ncnm.edu/b2alumniandfriends/referrals.cfm

        Maybe phase 1 of Rainbow Green will help?
        http://www.treeoflife.nu/cafer.html
        http://www.treeoflife.nu/cafea4.html

        Good luck!

        Mike