Raw Curious Potluck 12-8

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Hi folks,

      It's time for the monthly 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck. It's
      on December 8 between 6:30 and 9pm.

      The potluck's at my house and hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my
      roomates, and myself! Please join us for some delicious raw and
      living foods. This is a great time to meet new friends, share
      recipes, and learn about the living foods lifestyle. Everyone is
      welcome and please bring friends!

      My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E. Burnside,
      and the phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your dishes are
      100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple
      fruit or veggie salad is always welcome. We'll be making some of our
      favorite gourmet recipes for everyone to sample. Some good recipe
      ideas are on this site- http://www.rawfoods.com/recipes/

      I hope to see you there!

      Mike Snyder
      mike@...