Get in on the deal

  • grouppastime
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      This is some good stuff. It will make you so high youll want to fly.
      Raw high that is. This is the best form chocolate can come in.
      Organic, raw, pure. Here are some reasons to get some.

      -Contains the highest amount of magnesium of any food. Magnesium
      balances brain chemistry, builds strong bones, and promotes happiness!

      -Contains MAO Inhibitors which diminishes appetite. This is great if
      you want to eat less or looking to loose some weight.

      -Contains Phenylethylamine which is a chemical that is created in our
      brains and released when we are infatuated. PEA also increases focus
      and alertness.

      -Has the bliss chemical called Anandamide. This can stay with you for
      a while after consuming creating a longer 'high'.

      -And youll probably love the taste!

      We are getting a 22 lb bag because of the 50% discount. Instead of $25
      a pound, its $16 a pound. So far we have about 13 pounds accounted for
      leaving us with 9 unclaimed pounds. Let me know if you want in on the
      deal. My email is grouppastime@...