Hey just moved to Portland

  • rimbaudbunuel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hey everyone! :-)

      I just moved to Portland a couple weeks ago and I heard the raw food
      community was pretty big here. I'm originally from Los Angeles where
      I was completely raw before I left. I have been travelling for the
      past few months and have not been eating very healthy.

      So how is it like being raw in Portland? Are their meetup groups?
      There is no raw restaurant here correct?

      :-)

      Jonathan