Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 187

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
      Thank you all for doing the Abstain to Sustain. I announced the event to one of my yoga classes and then we shared about gratitude. One of the yoga attendees said he fasted on Thanksgiving. Somehow I ended up doing just that on Thursday and it worked great for me. Unfortunately or fortunately I worked both Saturday and Sunday and as I am new to fasting (2 years since my first fast) so I like to be able to rest and take it easy if necessary.

      Blessings to you.

      Bill Milmoe
      Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
      Dance! It's Good For You Heart!