Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 187

  • Becca LeTourneau
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi Leif-

      Count me in for the cacao. I've never tried it, but am sure I'd love it. I'll take 3 lbs!

      Becca

      RawPortland@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/6iHolB/TM

      There are 4 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Miraculous Raw Vegan Experience - My Testimony:
      From: Bharti Padmanabhan
      2. Proposal
      From: "grouppastime"
      3. I'm hungry!!
      From: "Celeste Crimi"
      4. Re: Proposal
      From: "Celeste Crimi"

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:05:32 -0800 (PST)
      From: Bharti Padmanabhan
      Subject: Miraculous Raw Vegan Experience - My Testimony:

      Hey all,

      If change in diet could do miracles for a hopeless case like mine, it just might for you too…

      Read my testimony at:

      http://www.thegardendiet.com/bharti/

      Abundant health and sunshine,

      Bharti

      --

      Bharti Padmanabhan

      bharti_padmanabhan@...

      Miraculous Raw Vegan Experience - My Testimony:

      http://www.thegardendiet.com/bharti

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 01:24:49 -0000
      From: "grouppastime"
      Subject: Proposal

      Who here likes cacao? Natures fist law offers raw cacao in 2 sizes.
      The first size is 1 lb which is sold at a 22% discount. The other
      size is 22 lbs which is sold at a 50% discount. If enough people got
      together, the bag of cacao could be split up so we could get the
      savings without having to purchase more than disired. Instead of
      paying $25 for one pound of cacao, we would be paying $16 per pound.
      If everybody got one pound, then we would need 22 people. If
      everybody got 2 lbs, then we would need 11 people. Let me know if
      youre interested.

      Leif

      Message: 3
      Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:37:12 -0800
      From: "Celeste Crimi"
      Subject: I'm hungry!!

      Yes, folks, here I am earning your Abstain to Sustain Fast-a-thon sponsorship dollars...it's been less than 24 of the 36 hours of water fasting and I'm quite sure I'll make it....also quite sure that I wouldn't generally recommend lauching from holiday gluttony to a strict water fast from one day to the next....and wouldn't I just love some green juice right about now! ;)

      Celeste

      [This message contained attachments]

      Message: 4
      Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:39:17 -0800
      From: "Celeste Crimi"
      Subject: Re: Proposal

      working together is a good idea and one reason the forum was (thank goodness) created. thanks for thinking of this, leif.

      i would be in for 1 lb.

      celeste

      p.s. it was nice to meet you last wednesday at the smartmonkey foods dinner--hopefully we'll get a chance to visit more in the future.
      Who here likes cacao? Natures fist law offers raw cacao in 2 sizes.
      The first size is 1 lb which is sold at a 22% discount. The other
      size is 22 lbs which is sold at a 50% discount. If enough people got
      together, the bag of cacao could be split up so we could get the
      savings without having to purchase more than disired. Instead of
      paying $25 for one pound of cacao, we would be paying $16 per pound.
      If everybody got one pound, then we would need 22 people. If
      everybody got 2 lbs, then we would need 11 people. Let me know if
      youre interested.

      Leif

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      [This message contained attachments]

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Becca LeTourneau

      beccaletourneau@...

      PUT SOMETHING IN
      by Shel Silverstein

      Draw a crazy picture,
      Write a nutty poem,
      Sing a mumble-gumble song,
      Whistle through your comb.
      Do a loony-goony dance
      'Cross the kitchen floor,
      Put something silly in the world
      That ain't been there before.

    • wMilmoe@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
        Thank you all for doing the Abstain to Sustain. I announced the event to one of my yoga classes and then we shared about gratitude. One of the yoga attendees said he fasted on Thanksgiving. Somehow I ended up doing just that on Thursday and it worked great for me. Unfortunately or fortunately I worked both Saturday and Sunday and as I am new to fasting (2 years since my first fast) so I like to be able to rest and take it easy if necessary.

        Blessings to you.

        Bill Milmoe
        Meadows Tilth Urban Farm
        Dance! It's Good For You Heart!