I'm hungry!!

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2004

      Yes, folks, here I am earning your Abstain to Sustain Fast-a-thon sponsorship dollars...it's been less than 24 of the 36 hours of water fasting and I'm quite sure I'll make it....also quite sure that I wouldn't generally recommend lauching from holiday gluttony to a strict water fast from one day to the next....and wouldn't I just love some green juice right about now!  ;)

      Celeste