Re: new

  • Mara Windstar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2004
      Thanks Celeste,

      I use a powerwheelchair... 2 batteries the chair is a couple of hundred
      pounds even w/out me in it.
      I've been looking into doing this for over a year and keep finding
      reasons it won't work for me. I'm not too keen on nuts. Grass gags me....
      you know... the normal excuses...
      I've read books, etc... but for some reason I think it is time to quite
      "searching" and actually take action on doing things that will promote
      greater wellness for my body.
      Yes, if you can think of anyone who might be a good resource, guide that
      would be fine!

      I have to admit, I'm sort of afraid that I will be out of my league with
      people who know so much, and will embarass myself... but I guess most
      have started from somewhere.
      so... I think it is just time to brave the elements.
      thanks for the support!
      Mara
      www.pawstofreedom.com