fast-a-thon update

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2004
      Just a quick note to let you all know that we are currently seeking an alternative venue for Saturday night's live music entertainment fundraiser.

      Any suggestion or resources would be greatly appreciated.

      To offer assistance, please reply to this email.

      We will keep you all posted of developments!

      Thanks again for your patience and have a great Thanksgiving!

      Celeste Crimi